The system has been in operation since 1997 and it fully understands the hard work that is put in by all the people that come and crew its events. Crewing is not only a free, well fed experience we reward crew with Shining Stars that they can utilise in a number of different ways. The system will keep a tally of your Shining Stars and current active Awards on the main website. Here are some examples of what we give you Shining Stars for but we will allocate them for any amount of help that you want to give:
- Crewing an event/Audience = 1 Shining Star
- Crew Bossing an event = 2 Shining Stars
- Writing an event = 2 Shining Stars
- Reffing an Event = 2 Shining Stars
- Attending a meeting = 1 Shining Star
- Crewing a Day at the Fort = 2 Shining Stars
- Crew Bossing a Day at the Fort = 3 Shining Stars
- Writing a Day of the Fort/Audience = 3 Shining Stars
- Reffing a Day of the Fort = 3 Shining Stars
- Cooking a Day at the Fort/ Audience = 3 Shining Stars
- Hosting an Audience = 1 Shining Star per day
- Doing Dev Team work = Varies but for generally reading and commenting 2 Stars a Month.
- Driving crew or kit for an event = 1 Shining Star
- Driving a carpool car = 1 Shining Star
You may choose to trade your Shining Stars in for an Award at any time and it will be valid for the next 12 months or one use if that is applicable with any remaining Stars will be carried over and continue accumulating. When you purchase your award please mail the choice at that level to email@example.com
|Showed Willing||1||£2.50 Discount off of one day of any event.|
10% off of all events for 12 Months from date of purchase
15% off of all events for 12 Months from date of purchase
20% off of all events that you participate in for a year OR Get four free Days of play in ANY style of event
15% off of Dragon Armouries Products
15% off of Dragon Armouries Product
20% off of all events that you participate in for a year AND Get four free Days of play in ANY style of event
20% off of Dragon Armouries Products
20% off of Dragon Armouries Product
|Special One||50||One Dragon Armouries £30 Gift Voucher that can be used in conjunction with any other Award.|
Terms and Conditions of Shining Stars
As said we do everything that we can to ensure that the crew are looked after and rewarded for being a part of our game. However when a person volunteers to crew they are entering a promise to ensure that an event runs and that the hundreds of hours of work that is put into the game does not go to waste in the build up. SO: Cancellation ok up until Sunday midnight of the previous week with the following penalties:
- First time. Warning. Warning goes away after 12 months.
- 2nd time lose 1 star.
- 3rd time lose 5 stars.
- 4th and future, 10 stars.
"This *may* be waived in exceptional circumstances eg medical emergency, but generally signing up to crew is a commitment to support other people and cancelling at short notice (from Monday prior to the event) may mean the event is cancelled, wasting the writers time and spoiling the plans of everyone else that weekend."
Thing's we consider exceptional - medical emergency, extreme illness, family emergency.
Things that are not exceptional - agreeing to a work shift on the day you've agreed to crew, realising you've double booked yourself for something, changing your mind, feeling a little under the weather (cold), bad weather, forgetting.
If you go into negative, you have to earn them back up, also if you spend all your stars then go negative, your benefits are suspended until back to 0 or more.