This is a glossary of terms commonly used on the Rising of Chaos Wiki.
- The time after the commet came
- See Nexus
- A plane of existence those with Psionic gifts are connected to
- The name given to the aliance of four nations of Daer-Akmir
- The main Continent of the game in which The Royal Basin resides
- The Royal Basin is in Daer-Akmir
- The realm in which the Fae reside
- Creatures of Story and the bizarre
- Also see The Fae
- These types of spirits are numbered in the thousand per type and perform a general function for their parent spirits that assist their overall agenda.
also seen Divinity, the Focus of the Source, Focus power
- The magic of Faith
- These spirits number in their thousands per type and perform a specific function for a parent spirit.
- Beings who created the world and where venerated in ancient rite and ritual. They are now served by any number of Abberundy and have their own realms within the Spirit world. They are extremely free willed but see to the wellbeing of their servants.
- The magic of the Fae
Also seen Heretical
- Things that are unforgivable to a certain faith
- Also see The Herecy of the Focus
- The lines of power that flow all around the planet
- The commet that fell, creating Ley Lines, bringing new magics into the world, and creating other races
also seen Psionic power
- Magics of the mind
- A user of Psionics
- The abbreviation for Rising of Chaos
- A Norse word meaning: shield
- The magic of sorcerers and Vorokian Casters
- The absence of story
- Also see The Strange in the Weave
- The planet in which the game inhabits
also seen People of the Vorok Core
- The beings from one of the four elemental planets
- Also see The Vorokians
- Sorcerers that use the magics of the Vorokians
- The magic of Story
- Users of Weave magics
- See Weave
- The magics of rite and ritual granted by the Gillieabad
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.